The musings of a cranky fifty-something on life.

22 December 2008

As if there was any doubt

How to Win a Fight With a Liberal is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Conservative Identity:

You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Take the quiz at www.FightLiberals.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is unfortunate, since you used to work for the government, two of your kids work for the government, and you soon-to-be daughter-in-law works for the government.

CaptainAttila said...

Yeah I know. I'd do something else if there was something else around here.

About Me

My photo
I'm well on my way to a cantankerous old age waiting for the Singularity.

Attila's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers