The musings of a cranky fifty-something on life.

04 January 2009

Kitchen Pron


Am I a good husband, or what? Mindful of the fact that I'm often buying myself goodies, during our last foraging expedition to Costco, I suggested to the spouse that she might like one of these. Being the smart lady she is, she agreed that we might have enough counter space available to allow bringing it home with us. Needless to say, this wasn't a sub-$25 trip, but well worth the cost by increasing marital bliss.

Methinks the dough hook will get a workout later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Dad. There's no better way to encourage baking than to give someone a stand mixer. Did Mom's face light up as you hefted it into the cart?

About Me

My photo
I'm well on my way to a cantankerous old age waiting for the Singularity.

Attila's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers