The musings of a cranky fifty-something on life.

14 February 2009

QOTD

Ragin' Dave says:
Besides... every damn day should be Valentine's Day when you're married. You should be doing something to show your love to your spouse EVERY SINGLE DAY, not just one day a year. So all you married folks, here's your challenge - live every day as if it's Valentine's Day. And I don't mean go out and buy more more cheap crap. Do something special every day for your spouse. Bring him or her coffee/tea/cocoa in the morning. Take a task they normally do, and do it for them. Remember to thank them for what they do around the house. Sneak up behind them and give 'em a hug and a kiss at random moments. ALWAYS kiss them goodnight. Instead of a hurried peck on the cheek as you're rushing out the door, take the time to give 'em a kiss that'll knock their socks off, and instead of a "Bye hon I'll see you at dinner", look them in the eyes and just say "I love you".


Good advice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good advice. Phil and I try to do this. Granted, we've only been married for four months...

About Me

My photo
I'm well on my way to a cantankerous old age waiting for the Singularity.

Attila's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers