The musings of a cranky fifty-something on life.

16 October 2008

Hallelujah!

It appears that I'm going to be employed for a while longer. A mechanical engineering job working for the site's fire systems maintenance organization opened up, and I've been picked to fill it. The interview I had yesterday went well and it's the kind of job that I can have some fun in. Lots of variety, and a fair dose of autonomy. The really good news is that it's within the scope of the next contract to transition, and I'm almost certain to not have to worry about losing this one when that happens. I think I may just celebrate by replacing the Xbox and buying a gun.

About Me

My photo
I'm well on my way to a cantankerous old age waiting for the Singularity.

Attila's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers